Rosey and Casey and Eric.....

Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 6 - Did you notice the title change?




Well, this afternoon, I found out that Lisa found another kitten, abandoned by the momma cat. Knowing how much Rosey and Casey thrive because of each other, I went to retrieve Erica. Yes, Erica. While I am fairly certain that all 3 kittens are actually boys, until I know for sure, Erica is Erica. If she is a he, she will be renamed Eric....

Erica has fallen right in with Rosey and Casey, including their love of sleep!! Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled they enjoy sleeping, but it is a bit scary to open the cage after the kittens have taken a 5 or 6 hour nap! I keep reading it is okay for them to sleep so long, just as long as they are eating well, so I am ot going to disrupt their sleep.

WOW!! Erica is HUGE, weighing in at 260 grams, a full 40 grams more than Rosey!! Oh, and for Chris, that means Erica weighs 9.15 ounces :-)

In the pictures above, the black kitty on the notebook is Rosey, and the black kitty by the crate is Erica. Don't worry about Sandy's paw, she merely broke a nail playing at the dog park today. She will be okay.

Kitten Weights:
Rosey - 220 grams or 7.55 ounces
Casey - 181 grams or 6.4 ounces
Erica - 260 grams or 9.15 ounces

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Soup said…

    thanks for the conversion. heh. those kittys are cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home