Rosey and Casey and Eric.....

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Day 56






Today Meisha spent an entire hour visiting the boys! Well okay, Rosey and Eric, I did take Casey out for a large portion of the hour. I think she needs the company, the exercise, and she needs to see the boys being cats!

Meisha has mastered the leap now! She leapt about 8 inches from a shelf, up to the top of the cat condo. She did this several times, along with the return leap to the shelf!

Sandy had the pleasure of having all 4 kittens on the bed with her tonight. It is a first, and I don't think I have ever seen Sandy happier!!

I ordered i.d. tags for the kittens, and their canine mommy and brothers. I figure since the kittens are social butterflies they really need some identification on them.

Tomorrow I am going to call and find out more about using the kittens for animal assisted therapy, where they will visit people in the hospital and nursing homes and the like. I did the preliminary contact with the humane society, and I now have a contact and I will be calling tomorrow. I think the kittens will be great for the program, they are used to new people and new situations.

Pictures: Frankie is so very funny about the kittens! Do you see her in the top of the cat tree with Casey?! Well, Frankie kept jumping down as if she wanted away, then she would jump right back up, over and over.... Diego is finally okay with all the kittens, do you see Meisha approaching him? That is Eric on his back next to Meisha, see the size difference? Suddenly my little boys are HUGE!!

Kitten Weights:
Rosey - 3 pounds plus
Casey - 3 pounds plus
Eric - 3.5 pounds plus
Meisha - 535 grams or 18.90 ounces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home